Did you know that you can receive daily homework email?
If you would like to be added to the list, please contact the team teacher.
6th: 6th Grade Website
7th: 7th Grade Website
8th: Mrs. Willis
- Dec 4 1:18 Early Dismissal
- Dec 6 4:15 JH Wrestling vs. Mount Vernon/Lisbon
@ Mount Vernon MS
- Dec 9 4:15 JH Girls Basketball vs. Marion
7th grade-Home 8 th grade Vernon MS
- Dec 11 1:18 Early Dismissal
- Dec 12 4:15 JH Girls Basketball vs. Vinton Shellsburg
7 grade- Vinton 8 grade Home
- Dec 12 4:15 JH Wrestling vs. Anamosa/Vinton Shellsburg
@ Anamosa HS
- Dec 16 4:15 JH Girls Basketball vs. Independence
7 grade- Indee 8grade H
- Dec 18 1:18 Early Dismissal
- Dec 23-Jan 1 No School Winter Break
- Jan 2 8:30 Classes Resume
Middle School Winter Concert (Choir and Band)
6:30 PM, Tuesday, December 17th
CCA Middle School Auditorium
Our Middle School Winter Concert will be here before we know it. The students are doing a great job preparing their music and we are all looking forward to the chance to perform for you! Below are the details about the concert. Please add it to your calendar. Also, please note that this is a date for the vocal concert and the program will be both choir and band.
- Choir students should plan to arrive at 5:45 for warm-up.
- Band only students should plan to arrive by 7:10
- Attire: Students should dress nicely.
- White dress shirt or collared shirt/blouse.
- Black pants or very nice black jeans. (no holes or dirty clothes)
- Black or dark dress shoes with black socks and belt.
<firstname.lastname@example.org> or <email@example.com>
National Junior Art Honor Society
The National Junior Art Honor Society at Clear Creek Amana Middle School created a Gingerbread house for the "Celebrate the Season" 2013 contest. The theme was winter wonderland. All entries will be voted on by the public on December 7th from 11am-2:00pm at the Old Capitol Mall. The winner will be announced at 2:30 in the food court. I would like to encourage our middle school parents to support the National Junior Art Honor Society by coming down to enjoy the festivities and vote for our Gingerbread House!
CCA Food Bank
If you are in need food assistance from the CCA Food Bank call or leave a message at 545-4490.
311 W. Marengo Rd
PO Box 530
Tiffin, IA 52340
Office: (319) 545-4490
Fax: (319) 545-4094
Springmier Library: (319) 545-2960
Early Out dismissal-1:17
We ask our visitors to check in at the main office. When a visitor checks in at the office the office staff will make a determination if the visitor is a volunteer or visitor. A volunteer will be issued one type of name tag and a visitor will be issued another type of name tag.
Our substitute teachers also are required to wear a certain type of name tag. This policy includes those individuals that are attending a field trip with our students. If a person is going to attend a field trip they need to first check in at our office. All of these measures are to help keep our school as safe as possible. Thanks for your cooperation.