Parents can obtain login/user information from the office.
Learn more about art class:
Visit Mrs. M&M's Art Blog
Back To School Night is Friday, August 19 from 4-6
CCA Kindergarten Round-up
All parents in the Clear Creek Amana School District who have children who will be five years old on or before September 15, 2016 and are planning on sending their childrento school in August, 2016 are asked to call the elementary school their child will beattending.If you reside in Iowa County, please call 622-3255. If you reside in Johnson County, please call 828-4505 (Clear Creek Elementary) 626-3950 (North Bend Elementary) or 545-2081(Tiffin Elementary). If you are not sure which school attendance area your home is in you may call any ofthe numbers for assistance in determining which school your child will be attending. If you know of someone who lives in the Clear Creek Amana School District, and has a child who will be five years old by September 15, please ask him or her to call theAmana Elementary School at 622-3255, Clear Creek Elementary School at 828-4505,North Bend Elementary School at 626-3950 or Tiffin Elementary at 545-2081. Kindergarten Round Up for the Clear Creek Amana Community School District will beon Wednesday, March 23. More information about Kindergarten Round up will bemailed from your child's future attendance center closer to that date.
NBE pep rally for Kid Captain Lincoln!
Jump Rope For Heart
If you want to check out pictures and video from our Jump Rope For Heart assembly, click on the link below. There are videos of our student jump rope performance, Mr. Carder kissing a pig, and Mr. Carder getting pied in the face!
Healthy Snacks for School
Providing healthy snacks for children helps them grow and develop and supports life-long good eating habits. Serving nutritious snacks as part of a healthy diet can help prevent disabling diseases such as diabetes, heart disease, high blood pressure, and obesity. Just as important as serving healthy food items, is serving the right portion. Make sure a snack is a snack small and satisfying. Please avoid sending foods of poor nutritional quality such as cookies, cakes, pastries, candies, fruit roll-ups, ice cream, chips, sodas, and other sweetened drinks.
Following are just a few ideas of healthy snacks and drinks for you to bring to school when it's your turn to provide refreshments for the classroom, parties, birthday treats, and other school activities. If you have questions or other snack ideas, please contact your child's teacher.
Let your child help you prepare these nutritious options and experiment with their creativity. For example, how about Fresh Fruit Kabobs, String Cheese Stuffed Celery, Cookie Cutter Sandwiches, or Cheese Cubes on a Pretzel Stick? Show your child that healthy snacks can be fun and tasty.
Before sending any food to school, please check with your child's teacher(s) to make sure there are not classmates with food allergies.
Policies & Procedures
- Supervision on the playground begins at 7:45. If it is raining students will go to the gym. Please do not send students prior to 7:45 as there is no supervision.
- Breakfast is served from 7:45-8:15.
- Students can go to their lockers and classrooms beginning at 8:10. We will start school promptly at 8:15 and we would like our students to be as independent as possible in getting to their lockers and into their classroom to start their day.
- School begins at 8:15.
- If your child will be gone for any reason, please call the main office at 626-3950.
- We have two vehicle loops. The lot to the east is for cars, the lot to the west is for buses only. Both loops are one way with the entrance at the east and exit to the west.
- If you are bringing your child into school, please park in the parking lot, not in the loop which is a fire lane. If you are just dropping your child off but not coming into the building you can pull through the loop.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR VEHICLE UNATTENDED IN THE LOOP!
- The interior set of doors will be locked during the day. Please step to the window, there is an intercom to speak with the office. They will buzz you in. The far door on the right is the one you will need to go to in order to get in. Once in, please check in at the office. We will have you sign in and get a visitor badge.
- A blue informational note will come home electronically each Friday from your child’s teacher. If you would like to be put on the list please contact the teacher. The note can also be viewed on the website. A hard copy is available upon request.
- If your family is in need of help with school supplies, please contact the office at 626-3950.
- Please do not hesitate to give Mrs. Parker a call or send an email at any time with any questions you may have.
2230 St Andrews Drive
PO Box 350
North Liberty, IA 52317
Phone: (319) 626-3950
Fax: (319) 626-3959
Early Out dismissal-1:15
Parent Teacher Group
MORE ABOUT THE PTG
Parent interest links including: health, safety, and reading level information.