Parents can obtain login/user information from the office.
Learn more about art class:
Visit Mrs. M&M's Art Blog
- May 25th Saturday CCA Night with the Kernels
- June 5th Wednesday Last day of school
Grade Configuration for the 2013-2014 School Year
NBE staff has been discussing how our classrooms are configured. We currently have kindergarten and first grade as separate classrooms and our 2/3 and 4/5 in multi grade classrooms. After much discussion and research, we have decided that the best thing for our students is to go to straight grades in our classrooms for next year. This means that we will no longer have second and third graders or fourth and fifth graders in the same classrooms. Just a couple of the factors in this decision include; the demands of the Iowa Core for specific grade level standards, the size of our building has more than doubled since we opened creating very large grade level teams and the ability for our teachers to focus on standards and benchmarks for one grade level as opposed to two. This was a difficult decision and we will work diligently to make sure that this transition is a smooth one for all of our students, their families and teachers. Please contact me with any questions at email@example.com or 626-3950.
Policies & Procedures
- Supervision on the playground begins at 7:45. If it is raining students will go to the gym. Please do not send students prior to 7:45 as there is no supervision.
- Breakfast is served from 7:45-8:15.
- Students can go to their lockers and classrooms beginning at 8:10. We will start school promptly at 8:15 and we would like our students to be as independent as possible in getting to their lockers and into their classroom to start their day.
- School begins at 8:15.
- If your child will be gone for any reason, please call the main office at 626-3950.
- We have two vehicle loops. The lot to the east is for cars, the lot to the west is for buses only. Both loops are one way with the entrance at the east and exit to the west.
- If you are bringing your child into school, please park in the parking lot, not in the loop which is a fire lane. If you are just dropping your child off but not coming into the building you can pull through the loop.
- PLEASE DO NOT LEAVE YOUR VEHICLE UNATTENDED IN THE LOOP!
- The interior set of doors will be locked during the day. Please step to the window, there is an intercom to speak with the office. They will buzz you in. The far door on the right is the one you will need to go to in order to get in. Once in, please check in at the office. We will have you sign in and get a visitor badge.
- A blue informational note will come home electronically each Friday from your child’s teacher. If you would like to be put on the list please contact the teacher. The note can also be viewed on the website. A hard copy is available upon request.
- If your family is in need of help with school supplies, please contact the office at 626-3950.
- Please do not hesitate to give Mrs. Parker a call or send an email at any time with any questions you may have.
2230 St Andrews Drive
PO Box 350
North Liberty, IA 52317
Phone: (319) 626-3950
Fax: (319) 626-3959
Early Out dismissal-1:05
Parent Teacher Group
MORE ABOUT THE PTG
Parent interest links including: health, safety, and reading level information.
2/3 STAR Time