The CCA Cheerleaders are happy to announce that they will be putting on a fun filled one day clinic on September 29th! This clinic is designed to teach cheer technique, jumps, dancing and of course, cheers! Parent performance will be at 2:00 p.m.
- WHERE: Clear Creek Amana High School in Tiffin, IA
- WHEN: SATURDAY, September 29, 2012
- Check-in: 9:30 – 10:00 a.m.
- Clinic: 10:00 a.m. – 2:00 p.m.
- Performance: 2:00 p.m.
- WHO: All boys and girls, grades K-8
- COST: $25
(includes pizza lunch, clinic t-shirt, megaphone, and hours of cheer technique)
- WHAT TO WEAR: Comfy clothes and gym shoes. T-shirts will be given at registration.